If you are adding a particular listing for the first time, you will follow these steps:
1) Navigate using the left menu to MY PROPERTIES > Add Property (or from the Home page, click the Add a Listing button). You will now be in the input screens for the listing.
2) Enter the information on pages 1, 2 and 3. (Fields in red with an asterisk are required fields)
3) When on page 3, click the Add Text and Photos button to move to the 4th page labeled Add Text and Photos.
4) Click the ‘Add Photos’ button and a page will pop-up.
5) Click the 'Browse' button, select the image you want. You can click Browse, then select the image and then click Browse, select an image up to 10 times so that 10 file image names are appearing below the word "Photo" prior to clicking the 'Upload Photo' button.
Note: this process above in Step 5) can be repeated after the 'Upload Photo' button has be clicked and images are appearing so that you can add more than 10 images. Only 10 images can be uploaded at a time, but after uploading those 10, the process can be repeated to add images 11-20 and so on.
6) After uploading the available images, click the 'Save' button, then click the 'Finish' button to save and close this pop-up window
7) Click the 'Done' button on the 4th page of the Add Property menu to save the listing and the images you have now added and the entire listing saved.