1) In Gmail once you are logged in to your email account, left click the Gear icon located at the top right of the page and left click to select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
2) Under the ‘General’ tab, scroll down to the ‘Signature’ section.
3) Click on the 'Insert Image' icon (black and white image of mountains).
4) In the window that pops up, add either website address below in the ‘Image URL’ field: http://res.cloudinary.com/pxd-production/image/upload/v1/badges/pxd-small.gif or http://res.cloudinary.com/pxd-production/image/upload/v1/badges/pxd-large.gif .
The Image should display in the box below the field ‘Image URL’. Click the Ok button to save the image. (The image will now be present in the box next to the Signature section.)
4) Left click with your mouse on the image and then left click the ‘Link’ icon (chain symbol).
In the box that pops up in the ‘Web address’ field, add your Proxio Developer Showcase public profile website address (URL).
This website address can be found and is located towards the top of your Proxio Developer Showcase as seen after the text “Share this public profile with your clients: …..”. Click the Ok button to close this window.
5) Scroll down the page to the bottom and click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
When composing a new email, the Proxio Developer Showcase icon/button you had selected will now be a link in your email signature.